IEEE CCNC 2012 Work In Progress
IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC) welcomes Work In Progress (WiP) Papers related to the following areas of consumer communications and networking, that summarize speculative breakthroughs, industry featured projects, open problems, new application challenges, visionary ideas, and preliminary studies or recent achievements that are not quite ready for a regular full-length paper:
- Wireless Consumer Communications and Networking
- Smart Spaces and Personal Area Networks
- Multimedia & Entertainment Networking and Services
- Peer-to-Peer Networking and Content Distribution
- Emerging and Innovative Consumer Technologies and Applications
- Security and Privacy in Mobile Application Ecosystem
- Content Management and Protection
Authors should submit a two-page paper in double-column IEEE format including authors’ names and affiliations, and a short abstract through EDAS. Submission guidelines and formatting details can be found on the CCNC web site. Only electronic submission will be accepted.
Submissions will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and presented at the conference.
Short Papers Due: 19 September 2011
Acceptance Notification: 30 September 2011
Final Camera Ready Submission: 17 October 2011
Subir Saha, Nokia Siemens Networks, Bangalore, India, firstname.lastname@example.org
David Llewellyn-Jones, Liverpool John Moores University, UK, D.Llewellyn-Jones@ljmu.ac.uk